We are always on the look out for talent. Check back often for available positions.
We are an Enterprise Mobility Management company looking for a part-time (20-30 hrs per week) Billing Specialist, to start immediately. The position is located in either Rockville, MD; San Jose, CA; or Northern Virginia. Remote work may be available for the right candidate.
NetPlus Mobility provides a cloud based MEM solution, where businesses outsource their Mobile Expense Management work from procurement to payment authorization. We help businesses simplify mobile collaboration, improve operating efficiency, mobile worker productivity, and compliance. Organizations worldwide use NetPlus Mobility’s enterprise mobility management solutions, for protecting mobile access to enterprise data, and for taking control of apps and expenses, with workspace containerization for corporate and BYOD devices.
- Protect customer telecom assets by investigating unusual changes in account bills, recommend blocks on accounts, serve customers by evaluating customer disputes regarding charges and providing explanations.
- Load customer invoices into system and audit for discrepancies.
- Prepare billing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Provide training to our customers (mainly IT Professionals) on how to use the system.
- 2-3 years of experience in telecommunications bill and invoice analysis
- Must be able to multitask and manage multiple clients at one time
- Highly motivated individual with good analytical and customer service skills
- Must be able to fluctuate work schedule occasionally to accommodate time off by other personnel
- Fluent with Microsoft Excel
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Send your resume to email@example.com.